configuration settings for the filter panel results:
- .appliedFilters - (Array) List of the currently applied filters. Used to render the filter results tags and returned
onFilterChange function where it can be used to filter a set of items.
- .id - (String) Id for the filter, useful for comparisons
- .title - (String) The title to display for the filter results tag
- .values - (Array) The value(s) to display for the filter results tag. Ie. [title: [value1 x] [value2 x]]
- .resultsCount - (int) The number of results returned after the current applied filters have been applied
- .totalCount - (int) The total number of items before any filters have been applied. The 'm' in the label: 'n' of 'm'
- .resultsLabel - (String) Optional label for the result units. Default is "Results". Ex: "'n' of 'm' Results"
- .onFilterChange - ( function(appliedFilters, changedFilterId, changedFilterValue) ) Function to call when the applied
filters list changes. Triggered by user clicking on 'x' or 'Clear All Filters' in the filter result tags.
changedFilterValue are returned after user clicks on an 'x' in a tag to
denote which filter and filter value was cleared.
not returned when 'Clear All Filters' link is clicked.